The way they are approaching it and not immediately going in I don't think he is in there
How did they get it down?
GO VOLS
The way they are approaching it and not immediately going in I don't think he is in there
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
At this time they say the balloon was empty when it landed.
follow at www.cnn.com or www.msnbc.com
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Wow, did not know that this family and boy was on that show "Wife Swap", watch that all the time. Now the search begins for him, hopefully he fell out immediately, they said this thing would have only took a minute to get up 1,000 or so feet.
Basket for balloon is missing. Now they think it came loose from the balloon and crashed somewhere.
I must have missed it..
Does anyone know how he ended up in the balloon?!?
The last I heard they didnt even think he was ever in the balloon. Then one ballon expert siad a balloon that size wouldnt lift a kid. I hope it turns out well. Finally saw it on news that was a odd looking balloon. I was picturing a kid in a big birthday balloon or something.
GO VOLS
He's been found and he's okay...So says Wolf Blitzer. The boy is at home.
Bookmarks